Saturday, January 2, 2016

3D Origami Penguin tutorial

Hello,                  

                      I want to introduce a new model 3d origami3D Origami Penguin tutorial  ,this 3d  origami model is 12 cm high and 4 cm wide and is made from  140 white , 36 orange ,35 yellow and around 400 black small 3d origami pieces ,pieces are made from rectangles of paper with dimensions of 3.6-2.7cm (64/A4) .

This 3d origami model took me about 9 hours to finish and I use normal printer paper 80 g/sm.

3D Origami Penguin


3D Origami Penguin made from 3d origami pieces



 The tutorial of this 3D origami Penguin  :  How to make 3d origami penguin part1
                                                               How to make 3d origami penguin part2

           If you are a beginner here you have the links to : How to make 3d origami pieces
                                                                                  How to make 3d origami base 



3D Origami Penguin tutorial

3D Origami Penguin

3D Origami Penguin

3D Origami Penguin

I hope you liked my 3D Origami Penguin .

                   I recommend you stick each piece of the model for it to resist in time and also I recommend that you to  protect the models from dust using either a window glass or plastic bell ,plastic bags.... Also another method to protect from dust is to use a  protective lacquer.
         
                 If you like my tutorials and want more please subscribe to this blog or to my youtube channel Razcapapercraft.

                     I recommend to all origami as : a hobby and for gift ideas , hand made crafts can be ideal for a unique gift for anyone.












No comments:

Post a Comment