Wednesday, March 30, 2016

3D origami Heart Swan tutorial

Hello,                  


                      I want to introduce a new model 3d origami3d origami Heart  Swan,this 3d  origami Heart Swan model is 21 cm high and 10 cm wide and  contain a text '' I Love You'' and it is a very beautiful gift . This modular origami is made from around 410 white  ,around 543 red  and around 290 mangenta pieces  are made from rectangles of paper with dimensions of 3.7-2.6cm(64/A4) .
I use for this model 80 g/sm paper.

3d origami Heart  Swan


3D origami Heart Swan made from 3d origami pieces


 The tutorial of this 3D Origami Heart Swan :   3d origami heart swan tutorial part1
                                                                                       3d origami heart swan tutorial part2

 If you are a beginner here you have the links to : How to make 3d origami pieces

3D origami Heart Swan made from 3d origami pieces

3D origami Heart Swan made from 3d origami pieces


                 I recommend you stick each piece of the model for it to resist in time and also I recommend that you to  protect the models from dust using either a window glass or plastic bell ,plastic bags.... Also another method to protect from dust is to use a  protective lacquer.

                 If you like my tutorials and want more please subscribe to this blog or to my youtube channel Razcapapercraft.

                   I recommend to all origami as : a hobby and for gift ideas , hand made crafts can be ideal for a unique gift for anyone.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment