Tuesday, March 7, 2017

3D origami Shark

Hello,                  


                      I want to introduce a new model 3d origami3D origami shark ,this 3D origami shark model is 32 cm long . This modular origami is made from 6 red pieces , around 1110 grey pieces , 32 black pieces and around 400 white pieces ,pieces are made from rectangles of paper with dimensions of 64/A4(3,6cm-2.7cm) . 
                    I use for this model 80 g/sm paper.

   3d origami Shark :

3d origami shark made from 3d origami pieces


3d origami shark made from 3d origami pieces

How to make 3d origami shark :  3d origami shark tutorial 1
                                                      3d origami shark tutorial 2
                                                      3d origami shark tutorial 3
            


3d origami shark made from 3d origami pieces

3d origami shark made from 3d origami pieces

3d origami shark and orca  made from 3d origami pieces

                     I hope you like my 3d origami shark  , please like and share .

                   I recommend you stick each piece of the model for it to resist in time and also I recommend that you to  protect the models from dust using either a window glass or plastic bell ,plastic bags.... Also another method to protect from dust is to use a  protective lacquer.

                 If you like my tutorials and want more please subscribe to this blog or to my youtube channel Razcapapercraft.

                   I recommend to all 3d origami as : a hobby and for gift ideas , hand made crafts can be ideal for a unique gift for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment